Eco Rascals Bamboo Suction Plate - DuckRegular price $24.00 Sale price $17.00
Feeding the ducks is such a great toddler pastime, why not let the ducks feed your little one too.
They’ll be quacking with happiness when you introduce this wonderful plate to mealtimes and what’s more, you won’t need to duck out of the way from a flying plate as this comes with a suction base which grips firmly to the highchair or table.
The duck plate comes with two large sections allowing you to portion out the food easily and separating tastes and textures that might be scary for a toddler.
🦆 There was no harms to ducks in the process of making the plate. It’s actually made of zero percent duck and 100% natural bamboo sourced from a FSC certified bamboo supplier. It’s not mixed with anything yucky either like melamine or plastic.
🦆 There’ll be no danger of the duck harming your little ones little fingers either as it doesn’t nip and remains cool to the touch.
🦆 This happy little duck plate is also known to make Mum and Dad’s happy too as it reduces the mess at mealtimes. Not only because it stays put on the highchair and table but because it is designed to have high walls which let’s little fingers master the pincer grip and familiarise themselves with cutlery without food falling over the side.
🦆 My detachable silicone suction base is made from FDA approved 100% silicone, free of plastic, BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates.
- Other than the obvious, we want the food that you prepare for your tot to stay on the plate and the highchair
- Learning to self-feed is tricky and reaction speeds aren't the best when you're new to eating. The suction stays firmly on the table or highchair giving your tot more time to focus on what and how they are eating rather than where their food has gone..... on the floor in most cases!
- Three sections to encourage a well-balanced nutritionally dense meal complete with starches, vegetables and protein. The sections are also a confidence booster as children can be overwhelmed with lots of new tastes on one open plate
- There are some children in this world who are happy with all sorts of food touching on their plate. But when we started our own weaning journey, we quickly discovered that the peas were not allowed to touch the pasta
- Every child is different but for some children, having new tastes and textures in another section is less stressful for them. They can choose when and if to give that new ingredient a try without having to worry about it contaminating their favourite meal
- Top tip right there: always introduce a new food alongside a firm favourite!
- Bamboo is a natural material. Our bamboo is FSC certified and grown and harvested without the use of pesticidesMost importantly, we only use natural bamboo for our plate. This means it isn't mixed up with nasty chemicals and polymers such as melamineOnce you've finished with our plate, you can recycle it in the wood section or throw it on the compost heap where it will naturally biodegrade
- Detachable silicone suction bases are made from FDA approved 100% silicone, free of plastic, BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates.
- Remove the suction base and wash in warm soapy water before first use. This is how you should wash the plate after each use too.
- Store in a dry cupboard and only reattach the suction base for next use to allow the bamboo time to breathe.
- Ducks do not like to get too hot or too cold so please don’t put it in microwaves, ovens, sterilisers, dishwasher or freezers – It might appear to be coping fine but it’ll last longer if you don’t.
- Please always supervise children when eating.
Product dimensions: 20.5 x 20 x 3.3cm
Note: Spoons are sold separately.