Petites Pommes Classic Swim Rings - CalileRegular price £19.95
The Petites Pommes swim ring is a reborn childhood classic - made with the attention to detail we have strived to make it last for seasons. Our characteristic striped floats come in a range of beautiful colours to complete any summer look!
The sage green has become a modern classic. Our CALILE is a beautiful muted green and a perfect complementary colour to neutrals, browns, soft blues, and shades of pink. It’s a great unisex option and just as beautiful for children as it is for adults.
- Free of BPA and phthalates
- All our products are delivered in a reusable bag of organic cotton for easy storage when not in use
- Petites Pommes swim rings have extra fine inside seaming for premium comfort
- The OLIVIA, ANNA, and SALLY floats are made of durable 0.25mm PVC
- The CELINE Grand Float is made of a slightly heavier 0.3mm PVC to provide further resistance to heavy use
- A repair patch is included with each product should you accidentally suffer a small puncture
- All our floats are hand-printed. This process is completely manual and depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur.
By handling your floats with care you extend the life of the product, hence reducing the need for unnecessary waste and excessive consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your Petites Pommes float:
- Never over-inflate or use compressed air to inflate your swim ring as this may cause it to burst
- After use, rinse the float in clean water or wipe with a damp cloth
- Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use. Exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones)
- Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage
Complies with: EN71-1:2014 + A1:2018; EN 71-2:2011 + A1:2014; EN 71-3:2019; AS/NZS ISO 8124-1:2019 + Amd 1:2020 + Amd 2:2020; AS/NZS ISO 8124-2 2016; AS/NZS ISO 8124-3:2021 JFSL; EC No. 1907/2006 (REACH Annex XVII) + EU 2018/2005 ASTM F963-17; CPSIA.
To be used under the direct supervision of an adult