Petites Pommes Classic Swim Rings - Cannes BlueRegular price £19.95
The Petites Pommes swim ring is a reborn childhood classic - made with the attention to detail we have strived to make it last for seasons. Our characteristic striped floats come in a range of beautiful colours to complete any summer look!
The Cannes Blue is a Maritime classic. It is inspired by vintage Mediterranean stripes and is a dark, timeless navy blue. You cannot go wrong with this simple and sophisticated style.
- Free of BPA and phthalates
- All our products are delivered in a reusable bag of organic cotton for easy storage when not in use
- Petites Pommes swim rings have extra fine inside seaming for premium comfort
- The OLIVIA, ANNA, and SALLY floats are made of durable 0.25mm PVC
- The CELINE Grand Float is made of a slightly heavier 0.3mm PVC to provide further resistance to heavy use
- A repair patch is included with each product should you accidentally suffer a small puncture
- All our floats are hand-printed. This process is completely manual and depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur.
By handling your floats with care you extend the life of the product, hence reducing the need for unnecessary waste and excessive consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your Petites Pommes float:
- Never over-inflate or use compressed air to inflate your swim ring as this may cause it to burst
- After use, rinse the float in clean water or wipe with a damp cloth
- Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use. Exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones)
- Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage
Complies with: EN71-1:2014 + A1:2018; EN 71-2:2011 + A1:2014; EN 71-3:2019; AS/NZS ISO 8124-1:2019 + Amd 1:2020 + Amd 2:2020; AS/NZS ISO 8124-2 2016; AS/NZS ISO 8124-3:2021 JFSL; EC No. 1907/2006 (REACH Annex XVII) + EU 2018/2005 ASTM F963-17; CPSIA.
To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
We refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will be happy to make a refund which will go onto the card used when you made your purchase. We are not able to refund any postage charges.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned and unfortunately, we would not be able to refund or credit on any of the following:
- Washed/used bedding and clothing
- Maternity and skin care products such as breast pump, nursing pads, toiletries & any intimate products (due to hygiene/safety reasons)
- Items which are personalised or made to your specification
- Products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. This can take up to 7-10 working days. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take up to 14 days for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Please take note that there is a £10 admin charge for any return of Banwood and Scoot & Ride products due to restocking by our external warehouse.
*This does not affect your statutory rights. At Tots of Crown we are passionate about customer care and will deal with any problems which may arise on an individual basis and do our up most to ensure customer satisfaction. For further information please contact us.