Rotho Babydesign Baby Bath SeatRegular price £38.99
Practical baby bath seat, easy transition from baby bath to regular bathtub.
- Suitable for bathtub and shower.
- High seating comfort thanks to arm rest and extra wide backrest
- Hinged ring with child safety lock for easy insertion and removal
- Great mobility, easy bathing and playing with the baby
- Suitable for all standard bathtubs and showers with 4 strong suction feet for a firm hold on the bottom of the bathtub
- Anti-slip, matt seat surface, easy handling and cleaning
- Made of high-quality plastic thick-walled, durable and recyclable polypropylene, BPA-free
- Suitable for baby aged 7-16 months and up to 13kg
Product content: 1 Rotho Babydesign Bath Seat
Product dimensions: 35 x 31.3 x 22 cm, (inside dimension of the ring: 21 x 24 cm)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
We refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will be happy to make a refund which will go onto the card used when you made your purchase. We are not able to refund any postage charges.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned and unfortunately, we would not be able to refund or credit on any of the following:
- Washed/used bedding and clothing
- Maternity and skin care products such as breast pump, nursing pads, toiletries & any intimate products (due to hygiene/safety reasons)
- Items which are personalised or made to your specification
- Products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. This can take up to 7-10 working days. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take up to 14 days for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Please take note that there is a £10 admin charge for any return of Banwood and Scoot & Ride products due to restocking by our external warehouse.
*This does not affect your statutory rights. At Tots of Crown we are passionate about customer care and will deal with any problems which may arise on an individual basis and do our up most to ensure customer satisfaction. For further information please contact us.